Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!

Sections

Who's Online
76 user(s) are online (10 user(s) are browsing Forums)

Members: 1
Guests: 75

terminills, more...

Support us!

Headlines

Register To Post  

« 1 2 (3)
Re: Using USB CD Drive with OS4 / X5040
Not too shy to talk
Not too shy to talk

See User information
Realistically the only way to answer this is to see a url with the link the machine was purchased. I would be very surprised if the dimensions are not on the page. If they’re not then what are the sellers playing at? And if not, a simple email to ask them would solve everything!

We’re guessing based on what used to happen in the past. For example, I don’t think they come with boing ball fronts anymore and I’m not even convinced they come in Fractal cases. But just depends on what’s on the order page.

Amiga x5040 ı 16GB ı RX580
GB-A1000 060@100,
A1200 PiStorm32-Lite CM4
Go to top
Just can't stay away
Just can't stay away

See User information

Go to top
Not too shy to talk
Not too shy to talk

See User information
So if that's the correct URL (OP said amigakit.fr - don't know if that's the same as amiga-shop.net, amigakit.fr don't list the X5000, but then they don't list much!) then a simple email would clear it all up.

Amiga x5040 ı 16GB ı RX580
GB-A1000 060@100,
A1200 PiStorm32-Lite CM4
Go to top
Just can't stay away
Just can't stay away

See User information
@MartinW
Quote:
OP said amigakit.fr
He wrote
Quote:
I got it from AmigaKit.fr/Alinea

amigakit.fr = manufacturer/distributor, part of AAA Technology, the only company still having AmigaOS 4.1 licences
Alinea = dealer

It can't be the exact URL since he bought a X5040, not the X5020 on the Alinea shop page, but that's just a different motherboard and shouldn't change the case, gfx card, SSD, etc., used for the X5000 complete system.

Go to top

Register To Post
« 1 2 (3)