Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!

Sections

Who's Online
191 user(s) are online (128 user(s) are browsing Forums)

Members: 0
Guests: 191

more...

Support us!

Headlines

Register To Post  

A1222+ and Enhancer 2.2 Question
Just popping in
Just popping in

See User information
Hi there,

I'm not sure if I'm missing something here. I have the A1222+ with a digital copy of the Enhancer 2.2 software, but AmiStore doesn't recognise that I have this and wants to charge for it and the Updater tool doesn't show it under the My Purchases tab. I can see that there are some updates available, but the Updater tool says that they are not enabled for download on my account.

Should I be able to see the Enhancer 2.2 on my account and download updates?

Kind regards,

Francis

Go to top
Re: A1222+ and Enhancer 2.2 Question
Not too shy to talk
Not too shy to talk

See User information
@dfstudios

I can only speak from the experience of my X1000 but I would say yes. I bought a digital copy through AmiStore and it shows up on my account. Naturally I have to log in and I told it to save the log in. When I check my purchases I have to make sure it's logged in. I can also download from AmiStore.

When I run Updater the Enhancer components show.

How was your digital copy issued? Through a dealer? Unless you bought it direct in AmiStore it may depend on digital copy being registered somehow.

Go to top
Just can't stay away
Just can't stay away

See User information
@Hypex

It is bundled with A1222+ (as it is with X5000).

I don't know how the links are done between AmiStore and those bundled Enhancer Software Packs.

--
AmigaONE X1000 and Radeon RX 560
Go to top
Quite a regular
Quite a regular

See User information
@dfstudios

Since the Enhancer software 2.2 is bundled with the A1222plus, shouldn't there be an associated registration with name and password so that Amistore/Updater recognizes that it's a purchased version?

My new device hasn't arrived yet, so unfortunately I can't check yet.

I'm also not sure how it will behave if you have already purchased Enhancer Software 2.2 as in my case, probably only my registration details will be required.

MacStudio ARM M1 Max Qemu//Pegasos2 AmigaOs4.1 FE / AmigaOne A1222plus AmigaOs4.1 FE
Go to top
Just popping in
Just popping in

See User information
The licence code I received for my A1222 only seems to have Personal Paint and ImageFX Studio show up as purchased items on the Updater tool. They don't appear on AmiStore as items I own.

I haven't purchased the Enhancer software in the past.

Kind regards,

Francis

Go to top
Just popping in
Just popping in

See User information
I have exactly the same problem with my 1222
I reported this to my seller and to amisphere for several weeks but 0 responses...

Go to top
Just popping in
Just popping in

See User information
I see the same with my Amisphere login - only Image FX and PPaint Classic, although Enhacer 2.2 does show up in my Purchases folder in Workbench.

Have we all got our A1222+ boards through the Early Adopter scheme?

Go to top
Just popping in
Just popping in

See User information
@AmigaOldieQuote:
AmigaOldie wrote:Have we all got our A1222+ boards through the Early Adopter scheme?

I got mine through the Early Adopter scheme.

I'm just looking at the a1222plus.com page and it looks as though they will be sending out Enhancer 2.3 when it's available to the Early Adopters. I'm wondering if the version we received is an interim measure until it is ready.

Kind regards,

Francis

Go to top
Not too shy to talk
Not too shy to talk

See User information
@dfstudios

If you go to Updater and check the My Purchases tab there, do you see "Enhancer Software Release 2"?

Go to top
Just popping in
Just popping in

See User information
@daveyw

No, the Enhancer package is not there.

Kind regards,

Francis

Go to top
Just popping in
Just popping in

See User information
@daveyw in updater it is not visible in my purchases

but in Amistore it is visible in my purchases but I cannot download the update

Go to top
Just popping in
Just popping in

See User information
@MisterJBAMQuote:

Interesting. The Enhancer software is now showing up in my AMIStore, though I'm unable to download the update either.

Kind regards,

Francis

Go to top
Quite a regular
Quite a regular

See User information
@dfstudios

Quote:
dfstudios wrote:@MisterJBAMQuote:

Interesting. The Enhancer software is now showing up in my AMIStore, though I'm unable to download the update either.

Just out of curiosity, what kind of updates would these be?

MacStudio ARM M1 Max Qemu//Pegasos2 AmigaOs4.1 FE / AmigaOne A1222plus AmigaOs4.1 FE
Go to top
Just popping in
Just popping in

See User information
@Maijestro

On AmiStore it just says that there is an update. On Updater it says that there are a bunch of Radeon updates and an updated Dir command. If I try to download or update them I just get told that theses are either not enabled for my account (Updater) or the files are missing from the server (AmiStore).

Kind regards,

Francis

Go to top
Just popping in
Just popping in

See User information
I've just noticed what looks like a bug in the application version numbers on AMIStore and Updater.

AMIStore shows that the currently downloaded version of the Enhancer Software I have is version 7.3c when it should be 2.2:

Resized Image

The Enhancer Software doesn't show up in the Updater, but it thinks ImageFX Studio is also version 7.3c when it should be 4.5:

Resized Image

It appears for some reason that they are getting the version number from Personal Paint.

Kind regards,

Francis

Amiga 1200 with Apollo IceDrake
Amiga 1222+ with RadeonRX 550
Go to top

Register To Post