Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!

Sections

Who's Online
226 user(s) are online (194 user(s) are browsing Forums)

Members: 0
Guests: 226

more...

Support us!

Headlines

Register To Post  

Nova Bridge - where?
Just can't stay away
Just can't stay away

See User information
Hi all,

I want to play games. I am guessing Nova Bridge will enable someting along those lines. I am not successfull with AmiStore. How/where do I get it?

Best, elfpipe

Go to top
Re: Nova Bridge - where?
Just can't stay away
Just can't stay away

See User information
@elfpipe

Just launch AmiStore program on your miggy and there is NOVABRIDGE to buy.
Read requirementes and if they fill what you use/have, then login and proceed/checkout.

Go to top
Quite a regular
Quite a regular

See User information
What kind of problem did you encounter with AmiStore? Maybe we can help with a workaround.

Go to top
Home away from home
Home away from home

See User information
@elfpipe
Max wrote java clone of amistore which you can use to buy things from OS where java works (i mean PC with windows at least): https://github.com/migthymax/JAmiStore

I never understood why there wasnt pc version of amistore compiled (as it hollywood in end) or simple webshop to use from any os, but that how is it

Join us to improve dopus5!
AmigaOS4 on youtube
Go to top
Just can't stay away
Just can't stay away

See User information
@AmigaOldskooler

Well - first of all, I can't log in.

It's been years since I used the account, and obviously I haven't the faintest what my password is. The password reset function doesn't work - it never sends me anything.

I have tried creating a new account for a different email. I have been able to log on, but I cannot buy anything. Every function related to sales fails to work.

@kas1e

Thanks, I will give it a try.

Go to top
Just can't stay away
Just can't stay away

See User information
@elfpipe

try to contact them if they can reset your password http://www.a-eon.com/?page=contact

Go to top
Not too shy to talk
Not too shy to talk

See User information
@elfpipe

It's rather confusing. Going from AEON site or AmiSphere it's hard to to find a log in page. All pages from links suggested are for new registrations. They've changed it around. I had logged in from Firefox but my log in was missing. I checked and it still had my details but doesn't fill in my log in any more.

Have you registered from a browser that recorded your log in? In case you have check this for log ins. If you have any log ins saved somewhere.

https://secure.a-eon.biz

As to AmiStore. Have you logged in from the store? Does it know your details? You need to make sure it's logged in from a button on the bottom left. It should tell you if you aren't. But I recall getting stuck on this myself. If it isn't logged in then pressing account button should ask for login. Generally logins start with an "as" and have an account number attached.

BTW what games? NovaBridge is for bridging old Warp3D games. So unless you are wanting to play some older Warp3D games you shouldn't need it.

Go to top
Just can't stay away
Just can't stay away

See User information
@elfpipe

I wanted to purchase Novabridge too but in my case checkout process fails to send any e-mails to me. Address is correct and functional otherwise. Their e-mailing system may be broken somehow if also password reset fails.

Go to top
Just popping in
Just popping in

See User information
I suggered this same problem some months back, finally got an x1000 working and my account from way back let me look but not buy. i created a second account and eventually fumbled around enough to buy radeon driver and novabridge. kindof worked brify, going through uodates maybe mangles the driver, i nk longer get any screen after uboot. None of the amistore or aeon contacts got any response that I ever saw. I cannot get uboot update to make sure I have newest, when i follow puic instructions for uboot setup i am definitely missing something, some prescribed commands do not seem to exist and do not work. I havent found anyone to respond with help.

Go to top
Home away from home
Home away from home

See User information
@billt
Was this with a gmail address by any chance? Or another email provider that's finicky with SPF/DKIM configuration?

@all
I've submitted a bug ticket for this, and hope it'll be resolved soon. It's very sucky that people literally want to hand over money (in return for software), and are unable to do so.

This partially happened to my store a few months ago, when the payment plugin put me in "legacy mode" without notification (you had to manually upgrade to "the new experience"), and then they broke legacy mode. I fixed that ASAP. Alas, I'm not authorised to sell NovaBridge & other items, so I can't help you with those.

Hans

http://hdrlab.org.nz/ - Amiga OS 4 projects, programming articles and more.
https://keasigmadelta.com/ - more of my work
Go to top
Home away from home
Home away from home

See User information
@Hans
Your work is one of not many valuable things in whole Enhancer, and its indeed sucky how Mattew handle sales and in whole amistory problems users have all the time.

Is it possible to ask them to give you ability to sell things you do, with giving them their part ? Or maybe rebuy it back so you will have the rights to sell it ?

Join us to improve dopus5!
AmigaOS4 on youtube
Go to top
Home away from home
Home away from home

See User information
@kas1e

Quote:
Your work is one of not many valuable things in whole Enhancer, and its indeed sucky how Mattew handle sales and in whole amistory problems users have all the time.

Matthew is over-stretched, and really could use an extra pair of hands. That would be easier done if the Amiga market were healthier.

Quote:
Is it possible to ask them to give you ability to sell things you do, with giving them their part ? Or maybe rebuy it back so you will have the rights to sell it ?

That's unlikely to happen. For starters, there's no way I could afford to buy it back, and I appreciate A-EON funding the graphics card projects for all these years. I doubt they'd want to sell on other platforms when they've built their own infrastructure for selling and updates (i.e., the AmiStore). Yes, it's malfunctioning at the moment, but it's likely to be a relatively small problem.

I actually like the idea of the AmiStore, and I'd rather see it fully up and running again.

If the AmiStore ever were handed over to me, then I'd probably rebuild the server side using WooCommerce, so you could also buy online, and then download using the AmiStore app. Very unlikely to happen, though.

Hans

Go to top
Home away from home
Home away from home

See User information
@Hans

The only thing you need is a QR codes in AmiStore.no so you pay using mobile.

(NutsAboutAmiga)

Basilisk II for AmigaOS4
AmigaInputAnywhere
Excalibur
and other tools and apps.
Go to top
Home away from home
Home away from home

See User information
@LiveForIt

Quote:
The only thing you need is a QR codes in AmiStore.no so you pay using mobile.

That should work quite well, although the email deliverability problems do need to be fixed.

Hans

Go to top
Quite a regular
Quite a regular

See User information
I see it similar to Hans, AmiStore is currently a central place where you can still buy software for AmigaOs4.1, I also had at least one problem with AmiPhoto, where the purchase worked, but no registration key was available. Only weeks later was this added to my purchase, but again the key is useless as the product cannot be activated, as already reported by several users.

It is a great pity that this last place where users can quickly obtain software and thus also pay developers is not being maintained. I also think the idea and implementation of AmiStore is very successful, but it's no use if nobody really cares about this store and problems are solved quickly.

MacStudio ARM M1 Max Qemu//Pegasos2 AmigaOs4.1 FE / AmigaOne A1222plus AmigaOs4.1 FE
Go to top
Home away from home
Home away from home

See User information
@Maijestro

"successful"???

it's broken!!

(NutsAboutAmiga)

Basilisk II for AmigaOS4
AmigaInputAnywhere
Excalibur
and other tools and apps.
Go to top
Quite a regular
Quite a regular

See User information
@LiveForIt

Quote:
LiveForIt wrote:@Maijestro

"successful"???

it's broken!!

My purchases have worked and these were some that I did !

NovaBridge, Enhancer, AmiPhoto, Ranger, TabJewels, zTools all the purchases I could personally make without any problems. Only with AmiPhoto and the key I had problems.

MacStudio ARM M1 Max Qemu//Pegasos2 AmigaOs4.1 FE / AmigaOne A1222plus AmigaOs4.1 FE
Go to top

Register To Post