Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!

Sections

Who's Online
69 user(s) are online (40 user(s) are browsing Forums)

Members: 0
Guests: 69

more...

Support us!

Headlines

Register To Post  

« 1 2 (3)
Re: Hard drive backup software
Just popping in
Just popping in

See User information
@dfstudios

Thank you for your reply and I do hope you recover soon.

I have connected my A1222+ through an ethernet based wifi repeater.

Then its connects to my home broadband router wirelessly to allow my A1222+ connected to the internet.

Works fine with no issues so far.

My Synology NAS connects to my broaband router directly to its 1 of 4 ethernet ports.

All devices are auto DHCP.

I can access my NAS via Oddyssey web-browser fine.

Question:Do you recokon I should try SMB on a direct Ethernet connection to 2 of 4 ports on my broadband router instead?

BTW, I like the PowerReboot tool you have created, it really handy to save at the dock instead of having to go to the workbench menu.

Many thanks.

Go to top
Re: Hard drive backup software
Just popping in
Just popping in

See User information
Just a small update.

I thought I try another approach to getting my files transferred over from my NAS to my A1222+ and vice-versa.

I enabled simple FTP access by enabling FTP services on my NAS using port 20 or 21.

I downloaded pFTP from OS4 depot and it worked.

I appreciate all the feedback follks, I am still learning how to use the A1222+.

Trying to get Netsurf working, it has 2x problems, it needs a guigfx.library and it seem to think its not connected to the internet?

However I will create a new thread for that rather than causing a divergent topic to the original topic of this thread.

Go to top

Register To Post
« 1 2 (3)