Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!

Sections

Who's Online
149 user(s) are online (59 user(s) are browsing Forums)

Members: 0
Guests: 149

more...

Support us!

Headlines

Register To Post  

« 1 (2)
Re: Trying to decide between buying an X5000 and an A1222+
Just popping in
Just popping in

See User information
@mdcatdad

X5000 all the way!!!!

Get the X5000 if you can find one. I’ve really been enjoying mine on and off for a few years.

Go to top
Quite a regular
Quite a regular

See User information
@DiscreetFX

+1 if you can find x5000, buy it! The best NG Amiga that I had..and I still enjoy to use it. 👊🏻

Amiga x5000 ı o2o ı 4GB RAM ı RadeonRX580 | SBlaster Audigy Fx - AmigaOS4.1 FInal Edition

A1200 sandwich

Warp - Croatian Amiga portal
Go to top
Just popping in
Just popping in

See User information
@VooDooikmso

I’m so glad I got mine at the end of 2019. Grabbed it before the Pandemic and I bet availability got difficult once COVID was in full swing. I’ll be keeping it till at least 2071.

Go to top
Not too shy to talk
Not too shy to talk

See User information
@joerg

Quote:
EU guarantee is 2 years minimum at no cost for the customer, which includes that the seller has to pay shipping costs in case you have to return the computer for repair, replacement or refund.

What about for those outside of Europe? This 2 year guarantee covering any shipping costs would be a new thing for any Amiga reseller. In all cases I've read, where some AmigaOne had a fault, the customer had to cover all shipping costs back and forth regardless of if the board could be repaired at all.

Go to top

Register To Post
« 1 (2)