Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!

Sections

Who's Online
41 user(s) are online (31 user(s) are browsing Forums)

Members: 1
Guests: 40

K-L, more...

Support us!

Headlines

Register To Post  

RadeonRX.chip
Not too shy to talk
Not too shy to talk

See User information
Using "Updater" I get that RadeonRX.chip 2.12 is available for update and I got 2.11 installed. Choosing to download gives the message "RadeonRX.chip is not enabled for download on this AmiSphere account".

Why?

Go to top
Re: RadeonRX.chip
Home away from home
Home away from home

See User information
@hotrod

that only comes up if the update is a paid update and you haven't got a licence bought.

why it needs to be bought for a .01 version jump is beyond me, though

probably wait for the next bigger release (if there will be any more, that is) before paying for something you don't need

Go to top
Not too shy to talk
Not too shy to talk

See User information
@hotrodQuote:
hotrod wrote:Using "Updater" I get that RadeonRX.chip 2.12 is available for update and I got 2.11 installed. Choosing to download gives the message "RadeonRX.chip is not enabled for download on this AmiSphere account".

Why?

RadeonRX.chip 2.12 is available to download for Amisphere accounts that have Enhancer v2.x. If you check the last tab in Updater it will show what software is linked to your account - look for Enhancer 2.2.

Go to top
Just popping in
Just popping in

See User information
Hi All,

On the subject of software enhancer updates.

I got the A1222+ complete system a few weeks back.

I am assuming that Amiga OS 4.1 is already up to date with it own updates from Hyperion and software enhancer is also up to date from A-EON out of the box?

Also it still the same after reinstalling the OS from its recovery USB key, I do not need to reinstall software enchancer 2.2?

I am currently on following versions below:

-- Amiga OS 4.1
-- Kickstart 54.64
-- Workbench:53.66
-- MUI: 21.227
-- Warp3D 53.27 / Nova:54.16
-- Mini GL 2.21 / Ogles2: 3.4
-- Radeon RX: 2.12 / HD 3.7

I take it they are most up to date I can be at the moment?

Also I notice in my updater, I see I do not have W3D Nova Bridge Library installed.

Is this an application that will help the Radeon RX card, so far from what I can find about it, I could be wrong here, it is just a software library or driver to allow you to play classic games in 3d from what I gather?

Thanks

Amiga OS 4.1 with A1222+
Amiga 1200 with V2, V4 & PiStorm32.
C64 with Epyx Fast Load and the VIC20.
Go to top
Not too shy to talk
Not too shy to talk

See User information
I bought the A1222+ so it comes with Enhancer Software 2.22.

So it should be paid for?

Or perhaps it's targeted at other systems like the X1000 and X5000?

Go to top
Not too shy to talk
Not too shy to talk

See User information
@BoabsterQuote:

Also I notice in my updater, I see I do not have W3D Nova Bridge Library installed.

Is this an application that will help the Radeon RX card, so far from what I can find about it, I could be wrong here, it is just a software library or driver to allow you to play classic games in 3d from what I gather?

Nova Bridge is a wrapper for software that requires Warp 3D to run. It's especially useful for RX cards since there is no RX Warp3D driver.

I guess it's usefulness on A1222+ will depend on whether or not Warp3D Nova software runs at acceptable frame rates.

Go to top
Not too shy to talk
Not too shy to talk

See User information

Go to top
Not too shy to talk
Not too shy to talk

See User information
@hotrod I suspect the issue might be whether updater is aware of your paid for (because it was included in the purchase) of Enhancer. I suspect you may need to register it somewhere?

This is all a bit of a minefield. I can't remember if I had to tackle this or not because I already had a copy of Enhancer that I'd bought online for emulation purposes.

Amiga x5040 ı 16GB ı RX580
GB-A1000 060@100,
A1200 PiStorm32-Lite CM4
Go to top

Register To Post