Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!

Sections

Who's Online
57 user(s) are online (41 user(s) are browsing Forums)

Members: 1
Guests: 56

trixie, more...

Support us!

Headlines

Register To Post  

« 1 (2)
Re: CMake 3.29 Native (OS4)
Home away from home
Home away from home

See User information
@elfpipe

nope, exact same error as above with .unix in place

Go to top
Quite a regular
Quite a regular

See User information
Might be worth noting that it seems to be appending the same path multiple times.

If liberty means anything at all, it means the right to tell people what they do not want to hear.
George Orwell.
Go to top
Home away from home
Home away from home

See User information
@rjd324

yes, looks like some kind of repeating path bug, maybe stemming from the fact it cant write to the given path in the first place for some reason

Go to top
Just can't stay away
Just can't stay away

See User information
@Raziel

Quote:
yes, looks like some kind of repeating path bug, maybe stemming from the fact it cant write to the given path in the first place for some reason

And you are using the special version of clib4.library?

Go to top
Just can't stay away
Just can't stay away

See User information
@Raziel

Quote:
What is worse is that there is some kind of "soft-link" added to the build subdirectory, which is called and points to "Development:Porting" (yes, the name of the link or directory is violently using ":" in it`s name...

What do you mean "soft-link"? Is this actually happening (have you looked at the scripts) or are you assuming, that something like that is happening?

This looks like a case, where unix paths are not on. If this involves a "soft-link", then yes, that is probably a problem. Otherwise, it is just a case of mistaken configuration of clib4 properties (.unix in the wrong place).

Go to top
Just can't stay away
Just can't stay away

See User information
@Raziel

I think you need this :

AmigaOS.README at cmake-amiga

If you don't do the cmake-amiga: assign properly, your home dir in the project will be off (and probably use an amigaos native path).

Go to top
Home away from home
Home away from home

See User information
@elfpipe

I'm not using clib4 et al, still on newlib...
Do i need to switch to clib4 for cmake?

I'm only ever assuming

i do have a home: assign, but it points to another partition (i think i introduced it when i installed ssh the other day)
Does the home: assign need to be on the same partition as the cmake-amiga: assign?

seems i have to learn still...

Go to top
Not too shy to talk
Not too shy to talk

See User information
Yes - you need to switch, specifically to the version of clib4 in the downloads section of cmake, same place as you got cmake itself. I mean, that's not really "switching" if you don't already have it, but cmake needs that specific version.

PS: Hoping to take this for a spin tomorrow night.

Amiga x5040 ı 16GB ı RX580
GB-A1000 060@100,
A1200 PiStorm32-Lite CM4
Go to top
Not too shy to talk
Not too shy to talk

See User information
@kas1e

Ah yes, I see that now. Don't know what happened there. In this it would be built on alfkil's work.

Go to top

Register To Post
« 1 (2)