Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!

Sections

Who's Online
44 user(s) are online (18 user(s) are browsing Forums)

Members: 0
Guests: 44

more...

Support us!

Headlines

Register To Post  

« 1 (2)
Re: 2024-Aug/Sept-Gaming Competition- Shmupacabra
Quite a regular
Quite a regular

See User information
@Maijestro
@HunoPPC
I am interested in this exact error. I am attempting a game port where I have the same error.

Since this is coming from HunoPPC I am surprised to see this error because I was always under the impression that he was using GCC 4 - but this must not be the case for this game.

This error happens due to GCC 8 and above. In that version, different threading methods were created such as "single" and "native". The whole point of building with the flag "athread=native" means that when you finally link your binary file, "gthr-native.o" (I cannot remember exactly the name of the object file) gets linked in and provides the selected threading implementation. This is never an issue with static linking. The issue comes when there is a binary that relies on something that requires those native methods and when they are linked dynamically. There is no such "gthr-native.so" file.

I am wondering if you found a work-around?

If liberty means anything at all, it means the right to tell people what they do not want to hear.
George Orwell.
Go to top
Quite a regular
Quite a regular

See User information
@Maijestro

I guess you got anywhere ?

If liberty means anything at all, it means the right to tell people what they do not want to hear.
George Orwell.
Go to top
Just can't stay away
Just can't stay away

See User information
@rjd324

Quote:
rjd324 wrote:@Maijestro

I guess you got anywhere ?

So far unchanged because I am still missing “libstdc++.so” and I could not do any further tests.

MacStudio ARM M1 Max Qemu//Pegasos2 AmigaOs4.1 FE / AmigaOne A1222plus AmigaOs4.1 FE
Go to top

Register To Post
« 1 (2)