Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!

Sections

Who's Online
36 user(s) are online (12 user(s) are browsing Forums)

Members: 0
Guests: 36

more...

Support us!

Headlines

Register To Post  

New web application for IRC
Site Builder
Site Builder

See User information
Amigans.net have an IRC channel for a lot of years now. You can find more information on the chat menu and the "IRC Channel info" page.

To encourage more people to use IRC, but do not want to install an application, we have introduced a new website that will help you connect to our IRC server through a webpage. To use it, open the menu Chat > IRC Window.

A new window will open at https://chat.amigans.net, asking you for some user info before you connect to the amigans IRC channel. In case you are already logged in this site, some of the fields will be automatically populated for you.

This website is hosted on our servers and no data is sent to third-party companies.

This is an alternative way to connect and chat with other amiga users at any time you like, along with the Discord channel (https://www.amigans.net/modules/newbb/ ... ic_id=8916&post_id=132391)

Please let me know what do you think and if it helps you to connect with fellow amigans.

Follow me on
Ko-fi, Twitter, YouTube, Twitch
Go to top
Re: New web application for IRC
Just popping in
Just popping in

See User information
Great new feature! I am looking forward to seeing more Amigans join us on IRC.

Cheers,
Bill "tekmage" Borari

Go to top
Quite a regular
Quite a regular

See User information
Interesting and nice idea but does not work under Odyssey (Lounge requires a modern browser with JS enable)

Go to top
Site Builder
Site Builder

See User information
@Lio
Since you have Wookiechat and AmIRC on AmigaOS, why would you need to use that tool? This is in case you want to get into IRC from other systems without installing and IRC client.

Follow me on
Ko-fi, Twitter, YouTube, Twitch
Go to top
Quite a regular
Quite a regular

See User information
ah ok got it ! to be honest these are not installed since I am not using IRC at all (I think I just tried once in my whole life) but I would have been tempted with your new web app because I would not have to install anything...

Go to top

Register To Post