Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!

Sections

Who's Online
254 user(s) are online (120 user(s) are browsing Forums)

Members: 1
Guests: 253

VooDoo, more...

Support us!

Headlines

Register To Post  

Use AMC's version of MPlayer with ClipDown
Quite a regular
Quite a regular

See User information
I downloaded AMC today and tried it out for the first time. It's a little slow on my uA1 and it seems to have a couple of bugs but it's very promising and I encourage everyone to register to show your support. I plan to do so soon!

The intresting thing I discovered is that the version of MPlayer that comes with it (at least the OS4 version) doesn't have the problem of not returning memory after streaming video or audio. This makes it the version of choice to use with ClipDown. You'll no longer be limited to viewing a few videos or listening to a few songs before running out of memory. That alone is worth the registration fee for AMC. Nice!

Go to top
Re: Use AMC's version of MPlayer with ClipDown
Just can't stay away
Just can't stay away

See User information
It only says AMC version so i dont know what version its based on. I use it now. I just hope it works with ffmpeggui.

Edited by Kicko on 2011/7/9 20:42:53
Go to top
Quite a regular
Quite a regular

See User information
Quote:

Kicko wrote:
It only says AMC version so i dont know what version its based on. I use it now. I just hope it works with ffmpeggui.

Well, I did notice the version says:
"MPlayer AMC Version (C) 2000-2010 MPlayer Team"

Since the latest copyright date on the previous MPlayer is 2009 I assume the AMC one is a later version. I tried it out with ffmpegGUI and it seems to work fine so the ARexx port is there and working. I've also tested it pretty extensivly with ClipDown and it seem to be working fine. If your concerned about using it for everything you can alway name it something like "MPlayer_AMC" and set the ToolType or use the -v option to tell ClipDown to use that version.

Go to top
Just can't stay away
Just can't stay away

See User information
Good to know it works with stuff you mentationed.

Go to top
Amigans Defender
Amigans Defender

See User information
this is the latest version i've compiled. and i've compiled it for AMC guys. I think it should work with all other programs like ffmpeg gui

i'm really tired...
Go to top
Home away from home
Home away from home

See User information
@afxgroup

Yep confirmed, it works even better than the old one

Go to top
Just can't stay away
Just can't stay away

See User information
@AfxGroup : thanks ! You only compiled the generic PPC build I think. Altivec build was not compiled for AMC as I can see.

--
AmigaONE X1000 and Radeon RX 560
Go to top

Register To Post