Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!

Sections

Who's Online
68 user(s) are online (39 user(s) are browsing Forums)

Members: 1
Guests: 67

samo79, more...

Support us!

Headlines

Register To Post  

(1) 2 3 »
infinite icons theme pack
Just popping in
Just popping in

See User information
May I introduce, infinite icons theme pack

it's an icon pack/theme made for AmigaOS 4.1.

infinite icons theme pack by JTDigitalDesigns
is in collaboration with AmiKit

So the package is also coming to AmiKit and
ordering and paying can be done conveniently
through their pages 😊

Brochure:
infinite icons theme pack brochure

Go to top
Re: infinite icons theme pack
Quite a regular
Quite a regular

See User information
Possible to have something more appropriate instead of MS share point?

Thanks.

===

EDIT: See http://tellusregio.duckdns.org:32470/ ... eme%20pack%20brochure.png

Edited by rjd324 on 2024/9/14 0:34:50
If liberty means anything at all, it means the right to tell people what they do not want to hear.
George Orwell.
Go to top
Just popping in
Just popping in

See User information
Email sent, I'm interested.

Go to top
Just popping in
Just popping in

See User information
@rjd324

If you mean that brochure, it's a bit difficult to attach a picture here, or at least I couldn't think of another way.

Go to top
Just can't stay away
Just can't stay away

See User information
@DigitalDesigns

PDF ?

--
AmigaONE X1000 and Radeon RX 560
Go to top
Quite a regular
Quite a regular

See User information
Doesn't work in Odyssey, so you can't see the brochure on an Amiga !

Go to top
Amigans Defender
Amigans Defender

See User information
@DigitalDesigns

Looks modern and polished - the best OS4 icon pack I've seen so far. Consider me your customer already

The Rear Window blog

AmigaOne X5000 @ 2GHz / 4GB RAM / Radeon RX 560 / ESI Juli@ / AmigaOS 4.1 Final Edition
SAM440ep-flex @ 667MHz / 1GB RAM / Radeon 9250 / AmigaOS 4.1 Final Edition
Go to top
Just popping in
Just popping in

See User information
@K-L

Now there is also PDF file :)

Go to top
Site Builder
Site Builder

See User information
@DigitalDesigns
That looks pretty good. Please allow me some feedback, but feel no obligation to do any of them:
- I would suggest removing from the wallpapers the "update 2" part in the logo. This is a detail that is not needed; otherwise you should have multiple versions to fulfil everyone's system.
- "Drawer empty opening" and "Drawer full opening" I guess it is up to the user to decide which ones to use. The OS cannot distinguish automatically whether a drawer has files or not.
- For the hard disks, please consider also including network disks.
- Please, consider providing wallpapers on different resolutions and ratios as well. OK, I can resize a 4K image to fit in my 1080p resolution, but how will your wallpapers look on 16:10 or 4:3 resolutions?
- Maybe a demo package, with a few icons and a way to buy the full package, would be a good idea. This could be shared at amiga-look.org and os4depot.net and reach more people.

And I have a few questions.
- In your brochure you talk about themes, and you also mention colours for the top bar. Are you going to create full themes, that will change the full look of the system?
- Do you plan to create icons for applications as well? I am asking because I would like my system to have unified icons between the system and the rest of the third-party applications. But I understand that this might be a huge task, and they are not included in the first package. So, do you plan to have these as extra packages that people will pay extra for them?
- Do you plan to create AISS icons as well?
- Do you plan to provide templates for people to create their own icons?

That's all from me, for now :D

Follow me on
Ko-fi, Twitter, YouTube, Twitch
Go to top
Just popping in
Just popping in

See User information
Looks great. Let us know when it's available for purchase!

Cheers,
Bill "tekmage" Borsari

Go to top
Quite a regular
Quite a regular

See User information
For anyone wanting to view this with limited browser capability:

http://tellusregio.duckdns.org:32470/ ... eme%20pack%20brochure.png

If liberty means anything at all, it means the right to tell people what they do not want to hear.
George Orwell.
Go to top
Just popping in
Just popping in

See User information
@walkero

Logo:
The update 2 text in the Amiga OS 4.1 logo is easy to remove,
or I'll make a new wallpaper without it, I've already
thought about this before.

Drawers:
Opening the different boxes is up to the person to decide what to use, i know the OS can't do this on its own.

The purpose would have been that when installing, the installer would have asked which opening animation (if you can call that now when there are only two images).

The person wants to use, but I certainly don't know how to do that.

Network hdd:
Yes, I will also include network disk icons :)

Wallpapers resolutions & aspect ratios:
I've already done tests for the classic Amiga and tested up to 640x512 resolution, which made the wallpapers work well and look good, so that's not a problem.

The wallpapers come with the most common resolutions and aspect ratios and you can always ask if you want a background with a special resolution :)

Demo:
The demo version is not a bad idea, it might be good for you to learn that installer, I have to think about this.

Theme:
Making a theme would be the goal, the main thing is those icons, but if I manage to make a theme, it's always better.

However, I don't change everything in the theme, mainly the upper part of the windows and the general colors for the different color options and some smaller details that affect the appearance.

Application icons:
The purpose is later to make those application icons as well, but they are not part of this package yet, a list of those different applications would be good for the future if anyone has this to share.

This could be a separately paid package, but the price is moderate.

AISS icons:
AISS is not familiar to me in any way, I didn't really understand what that is, could someone clarify please :)

Templates:
Making your own icons could be quite difficult if I shared the Corel file in the package.

The files are big, there are a lot of layers in one icon, and if
you don't have experience with Corel, you're in trouble,
the finished icon is not only created with Corel,
but you have to use other programs to create a compatible icon file.

I've spent a lot of time creating icon templates and I don't see that they would be useful to anyone, the person who knows Corel Draw can certainly create something similar himself.

I hope I answered all the questions in an understandable way :)

Go to top
Just popping in
Just popping in

See User information
@tekmage

That's why the preorder is running so that I know how many people want the product, but I will of course announce it here when it's ready.

Go to top
Quite a regular
Quite a regular

See User information
Looks great. I m interested.

AmigaOne X5000
Radeon HD 7700
Go to top
Home away from home
Home away from home

See User information
Count me in

Join us to improve dopus5!
AmigaOS4 on youtube
Go to top
Amigans Defender
Amigans Defender

See User information
@DigitalDesigns

Quote:
AISS is not familiar to me in any way, I didn't really understand what that is, could someone clarify please :)

AISS is a large free collection of small images that are, typically, used by OS4 applications as toolbar images. They reside under the tbimages: assign on your disk. A basic set comes with the OS, the rest has to be installed as a third-party product.

The Rear Window blog

AmigaOne X5000 @ 2GHz / 4GB RAM / Radeon RX 560 / ESI Juli@ / AmigaOS 4.1 Final Edition
Go to top
Just popping in
Just popping in

See User information
@trixie

Okay, so you mean, for example, window reduction or the Close button is like that.

Go to top
Amigans Defender
Amigans Defender

See User information
@DigitalDesigns

Quote:
for example, window reduction or the Close button is like that.

No, these are system images and are provided by the Intuition Library. When an OS4 program has a toolbar, the programmer typically uses the AISS images for it, rather than provide their own images.

The Rear Window blog

Go to top
Just popping in
Just popping in

See User information
@trixie

Okay, in this case as I said the upper part of the window is made by me and something else small.

Go to top
Just can't stay away
Just can't stay away

See User information
@DigitalDesigns

This icon theme looks really nice and is very modern. Thank you for providing something like this, I am also interested in buying it when it is finished.

As other users have already written I would hate to mix my system with foreign icons and the standard icons of AmigaOs4.1, it should really look consistent so that everything fits together.

I am also of the opinion that the user should decide for himself which color he wants to use. Black, Blue, Silver would be perfect here.

I currently use the following partitions...

AmigaOs4.1
Music
Programs
Games
Download

.... and if required my network partition will be mounted. Again, it would be great if you could take this into account.

MacStudio ARM M1 Max Qemu//Pegasos2 AmigaOs4.1 FE / AmigaOne A1222plus AmigaOs4.1 FE
Go to top

Register To Post
(1) 2 3 »