Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!

Sections

Who's Online
54 user(s) are online (29 user(s) are browsing Forums)

Members: 0
Guests: 54

more...

Headlines

Register To Post  

« 1 ... 5 6 7 (8)
Re: Amigans bug thread
Just popping in
Just popping in

See User information
I would very much like to have a nice big standalone "home" button at the bottom of a page, and placed in the middle also......ahh thanks!!

Go to top
Just popping in
Just popping in

See User information
Quote:

GChris wrote:
One small issue I found while registering - once I activated my account, I tried to login on the page I was redirected to. It did log me in, but I was then taken to the activation page which told me I was already activated, and then redirected to itself.

I can confirm that bug.

To the staff members:

Webdevelopment is my profession. I've got quite some experience with programming PHP and MySQL from having developed more than one CMS system of my own, http://www.mindrelease.net to mention one of them. This is what my company does. Although our website http://www.samworks.se is only in Swedish at this time, please feel free to check it out if you would somehow make something out of it.

In any case, I just wanted to let you know that I'm willign to pitch in if any of my services and/or expertise would be of any value to you.

Kind regards,

Sammy Nordstr?m
Web developer, Samworks D & C

Go to top
Just popping in
Just popping in

See User information
Top members list bug under IBrowse/OS4.0

Go here:

http://amigans.net/

Looks fine, scaled members.

Go here:

http://amigans.net/modules/news/article.php?storyid=11

Ooops, all images are in the original unscaled sizes.

The court case is like a thunderstorm after a long humid summer.
Go to top
Not too shy to talk
Not too shy to talk

See User information
Not really a bug, but the preview of the random photo is encoded with too low quality:

Resized Image

Is it possible to change that to a bit higher?

Go to top
Quite a regular
Quite a regular

See User information
In "Main Menu->Members" page search by url doesn't works (at leas not as I understand it). for example tried to find myself (by a subbstring form the domain ".il" or from the url "jack").

Jack

Resized Image
"the expression, 'atonal music,' is most unfortunate--it is on a par with calling flying 'the art of not falling,' or swimming 'the art of not drowning.'. A. Schoenberg
Go to top
Just can't stay away
Just can't stay away

See User information
Hi,
The DHTML editor pops to it' own screen and Reply message i'm replying to disappears. I use cancel a lot now. How am I suppose to reply to a message?

Go to top
Home away from home
Home away from home

See User information
@Snuffy

Quote:
The DHTML editor pops to it' own screen and Reply message i'm replying to disappears. I use cancel a lot now. How am I suppose to reply to a message?

The first time, copy the message you want to quote, change to
DHTML, paste it and reply,,,the next time you are on DHTML,
at least on AWeb it remembers your choice and the message is
also there on the bottom

People are dying.
Entire ecosystems are collapsing.
We are in the beginning of a mass extinction.
And all you can talk about is money and fairytales of eternal economic growth.
How dare you!
– Greta Thunberg
Go to top
Amigans Defender
Amigans Defender

See User information
the PM, when sent, has a black background... really ugly..

Go to top
Just popping in
Just popping in

See User information
My sig is not visible on my older psts (before I enabled a sig) even though I ticked "Always show signatures"

Sensible Software Rocked !
Go to top
Just popping in
Just popping in

See User information
Quote:

t seems there are some problems with the database of messages. I have looked through some threads and several messages that I wrote have disppeared.

I hope this bug will be corrected soon, because it is very sad for the time I needed to put in order my thoughts.

So far the advice of fellow members has proven to be very useful for me.

4. Guest contributions to this board are subject to editing and moderation. By contributing to the board you are granting a de-facto and de-jure right to the owners ( defined in clause (2) ) to moderate and edit the contribution as they deem appropriate. All edited and moderated items will be accompanied by a flag that identifies that the item was edited or moderated and when the edit took place unless the said item was removed.

Not a bug, a feature.

The court case is like a thunderstorm after a long humid summer.
Go to top
Not too shy to talk
Not too shy to talk

See User information
Quote:

MichaelMerkel wrote:
Quote:

MichaelMerkel wrote:
can we have a "reply and quote" button, please?
or let the reply button quote all as a default?

unfortunately none of the editor buttons work with ibrowse

Quote:
erm... scroll down a bit and you'll see a 'quote' button below the options, to the left of the Preview button

that's why i wrote:
Quote:
unfortunately none of the editor buttons work with ibrowse

because these buttons don't work with ibrowse

correction:
the now actually do work with the brand new ib2.4!
(some of them - e.g. the bold/italic/... buttons don't)

byebye...

Go to top
Crazy scrollbar at the bottom of the page
Quite a regular
Quite a regular

See User information
This one is quite weird one:
on Mozilla once I make the window narrower, I get the bottom scrollbar behaving in the following way:
the widht of the scroll bar changes constantly.

A bit of investigation led to the snow flakes animation being the prime suspect. It's running at the top of the screen and has varying width (imho) that isn't updated when the window gets narrower.

a movie showing the stuff is here

Jack

Resized Image
"the expression, 'atonal music,' is most unfortunate--it is on a par with calling flying 'the art of not falling,' or swimming 'the art of not drowning.'. A. Schoenberg
Go to top
Just popping in
Just popping in

See User information
Not really a bug (maybe) but where is the old theme which you can see in this picture http://amigans.net/modules/myalbum/photo.php?lid=66 ?

AMIGA 1200 | Vampire 1200 II | 128 MB RAM | Indivision AGA Mk3 | 256 GB SD | AmigaOS 3.2.2
AMIGA 600 | Vampire 600 II | 128 MB RAM | Indivision ECS Mk3 | 256 GB SD | AmigaOS 3.2.2
Go to top

Register To Post
« 1 ... 5 6 7 (8)