Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me



Lost Password?

Register now!

Sections

Who's Online
35 user(s) are online (28 user(s) are browsing Forums)

Members: 0
Guests: 35

more...

Headlines

 
  Register To Post  

« 1 (2) 3 4 5 ... 8 »
Re: Amigans bug thread
Amigans Defender
Amigans Defender


See User information
@hnl_dk

I'm still getting "You cannot start a new topic.", and no button to even try. Using AWeb here, but it works on the dev site.

Chris

Go to top
Re: Amigans bug thread
Just popping in
Just popping in


See User information
Quote:

Chris wrote:
@hnl_dk

I'm still getting "You cannot start a new topic.", and no button to even try. Using AWeb here, but it works on the dev site.

Chris


I guess that there may be a template problem... will try to see if I find the time to have a look this evening

Go to top
Re: Amigans bug thread
Supreme Council
Supreme Council


See User information
@AmiGame

I should be visible to the top right now.

Go to top
Re: Amigans bug thread
Amigans Defender
Amigans Defender


See User information
@hnl_dk

Ah, it appears that I can start new topics in all the other forums - just not this one.

Chris

Go to top
Re: Amigans bug thread
Just popping in
Just popping in


See User information
Quote:

Chris wrote:
@hnl_dk

Ah, it appears that I can start new topics in all the other forums - just not this one.

Chris


Yes it looks like it (just looked at the forum name and checked the permissions)...

Orgin:
are "registered users" surposed to be able to start new threads on this forum, or is it up to the Staff to make the threads here?

I know Chris is a staff member, but he has not yet been "upgraded".

Go to top
Re: Amigans bug thread
Just popping in
Just popping in


See User information
"Just popped in" and I must say: Nice work guys! Keep up the good work!

Go to top
Re: Amigans bug thread
Supreme Council
Supreme Council


See User information
@hnl_dk

Only staff members should be able to start new threads in
"Amigans information"

Go to top
Re: Amigans bug thread
Just popping in
Just popping in


See User information
I just made a post and the forum says i posted it
2 hours later. Is there a setting for daylight savings?

Has anybody else had this problem?

Go to top
Re: Amigans bug thread
Just popping in
Just popping in


See User information
Quote:

Dirk-B wrote:
I just made a post and the forum says i posted it
2 hours later. Is there a setting for daylight savings?

Has anybody else had this problem?

Test

The time has not yet been set (I don't know where the server is placed)... but I will try to guess it now.

Go to top
Re: Amigans bug thread
Just popping in
Just popping in


See User information
Quote:

hnl_dk wrote:
Quote:

Dirk-B wrote:
I just made a post and the forum says i posted it
2 hours later. Is there a setting for daylight savings?

Has anybody else had this problem?

Test

The time has not yet been set (I don't know where the server is placed)... but I will try to guess it now.

It atleast looks better now... anyone else?

Go to top
Re: Amigans bug thread
Just popping in
Just popping in


See User information
Quote:

orgin wrote:
@hnl_dk

Only staff members should be able to start new threads in
"Amigans information"

Good, then it is working the way it should

Go to top
Re: Amigans bug thread
Quite a regular
Quite a regular


See User information
Hi, All

When posting messages, how do I include smilies?
I have the enable smiley option ticked, but where are the smileys?

Do I need to learn what text to enter for each one?

Go to top
Re: Amigans bug thread
Not too shy to talk
Not too shy to talk


See User information
Quote:

Swoop wrote:
Hi, All

When posting messages, how do I include smilies?
I have the enable smiley option ticked, but where are the smileys?

Do I need to learn what text to enter for each one?


You need to select "DHTML Form" (at the top of the text box of your message), then smilies appears just below the Text box...

Jerry



Defender of my A1XE-G4 / AOS4 Final Update !
Looking for a new toy ? Then try a GP2X...
Go to top
Re: Amigans bug thread
Not too shy to talk
Not too shy to talk


See User information
Quote:

orgin wrote:
@AmiGame

I should be visible to the top right now.


Thanks. 22 Members currently registered !

-- What the button "Manager" is for when posting ?
-- I would also recommend to remove the "Koivi Editor" Selection as it doesn't seem to be working... Unless I missed somethig (again)...

Jerry



Defender of my A1XE-G4 / AOS4 Final Update !
Looking for a new toy ? Then try a GP2X...
Go to top
Re: Amigans bug thread
Not too shy to talk
Not too shy to talk


See User information
When replying, it does not put a "@OriginalPoster" at the beginning of the reply. I don't know if this is a bug, or a missing feature? On AW.net sometimes it does it, sometimes not, so it's definitely a bug there :)

Go to top
Re: Amigans bug thread
Supreme Council
Supreme Council


See User information
@COBRA

It's on the todo list. And will be done if someone takes time to do it.

Furtunately you can just scroll down a bit and you'll see the post you are replying to.

Go to top
Re: Amigans bug thread
Supreme Council
Supreme Council


See User information
@<strong>AmiGame</strong><br /><br />Testing the koivi editor now.<br /><br /><div align="center">blupp blopp</div><div align="right">plopp</div><br />Testtesttestt<font color="#999900">esttestte</font>sttesttesttestte<font color="#003300" style="background-color: rgb(0, 0, 0);">sttesttes</font><font style="background-color: rgb(0, 0, 0);">tt</font>esttest<br />testtestt<em>esttesttesttestte</em><strong><em>stt</em>estt<u>est</u></strong><u>testte</u>sttesttesttest<br />t<font style="background-color: rgb(51, 51, 102);">estt</font>esttesttesttes<font color="#000099">ttesttest</font>vvvtesttesttesttest<br /><br /><br />

Go to top
Re: Amigans bug thread
Supreme Council
Supreme Council


See User information
Yepp, certainly seems to work. I guess it depends on the web browser.

Go to top
Re: Amigans bug thread
Not too shy to talk
Not too shy to talk


See User information
Quote:
Furtunately you can just scroll down a bit and you'll see the post you are replying to.


Yes I noticed that, although it seems to display the last 5 posts with the newest one on top, and the one I'm replying to at the moment is the 3rd one down. I wonder what happens when there have been more than 2 posts after it. I have to experiment.

Go to top
Re: Amigans bug thread
Not too shy to talk
Not too shy to talk


See User information
OK it seems to just list the last 5 posts below the reply message box, but pressing the QUOTE button quotes the original text, which is neat. I don't know the point of listing the last 5 though, as it will have nothing to do with what I'm replying, unless I reply to one of the last 5 posts.

Go to top

  Register To Post
« 1 (2) 3 4 5 ... 8 »

 




Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 ( 0 members and 1 Anonymous Users )




Powered by XOOPS 2.0 © 2001-2016 The XOOPS Project