Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!

Sections

Who's Online
202 user(s) are online (67 user(s) are browsing Forums)

Members: 0
Guests: 202

more...

Support us!

Headlines

Register To Post  

AmiCygnix on different partitions
Quite a regular
Quite a regular

See User information
Hi All,
Because most AOS4.x updates seem to prefer a clean install instead of an update, I decided to create a "work" partition where I would put all my applications like AmigaAMP, DVplayer, CinnamonWriter... and AmiCygnix.

This one was installed when AOS4.1upd2 was the latest update and now with the new update3, I created a new SYS partition, and copied over the ENVARC variables regarding AmiCygnix but although it still works under AOS4.1upd2, it is a mess under under AOS4.1u3, even generating DSI (Crash log for task "Cygnix:CygnixPPC/X11R6.3/bin/Esetroot").

Therefore I was wondering : do I have to reinstall AmiCygnix from AOS4.1upd3 ?

I search the support forum and there is a similar question but strangely enough I can not access the thread.

Go to top
Re: AmiCygnix on different partitions
Quite a regular
Quite a regular

See User information
Quote:

Lio wrote:
but although it still works under AOS4.1upd2, it is a mess under under AOS4.1u3, even generating DSI (Crash log for task "Cygnix:CygnixPPC/X11R6.3/bin/Esetroot").

I guess, that the libraries "sysvipc.library" and "threads.library" are missing on your new system (LIBS:). Please copy them from your old system to the new installation.

Go to top
Re: AmiCygnix on different partitions
Quite a regular
Quite a regular

See User information
thanks Edgar, that did the trick

Go to top

Register To Post