Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!

Sections

Who's Online
220 user(s) are online (173 user(s) are browsing Forums)

Members: 0
Guests: 220

more...

Support us!

Headlines

Register To Post  

Amiphoto
Just popping in
Just popping in

See User information
wonder if anyone can help me i just updated to os4.1fe update 2, and know amiphoto wont start, just get splashscreen and window saying gui error. on update 1 works ok. any one got a tip for me. Thanks

Go to top
Re: Amiphoto
Just popping in
Just popping in

See User information
Hi Lozspd4,

I don't really have a solution to your problem, because I bought it on Amisphère and they forgot to provide the activation key!

And that Alinea Computer had provided the keys!

So I find myself with unusable software, unless I buy it from Alinea Computer.

Go to top
Just popping in
Just popping in

See User information
@skynet
Thats Bad news i brought mine on amistore but i got the key no problems. But its no good if i cant use it on update 2. Shame as i got all my pictures on hd and cant cataloge them properly.

Go to top
Quite a regular
Quite a regular

See User information
@skynet

Quote:

skynet wrote:Hi Lozspd4,

I don't really have a solution to your problem, because I bought it on Amisphère and they forgot to provide the activation key!

And that Alinea Computer had provided the keys!

So I find myself with unusable software, unless I buy it from Alinea Computer.

I feel the same way, but I bought AmiPfoto via AmiStore, there was no license key until today, even though I paid for this product.

Resized Image

MacStudio ARM M1 Max Qemu//Pegasos2 AmigaOs4.1 FE / AmigaOne A1222plus AmigaOs4.1 FE
Go to top
Just popping in
Just popping in

See User information
@Maijestro

Hi Maijestro,

I don't understand what you mean, Now can we get the key?

I bought it in February or March.

Go to top
Just popping in
Just popping in

See User information
Ok, I understand Maijestro, we have the same problem.

Lozspd4, when did you buy AmiPhoto and how did you get the serial number?

Now that I remember, I bought it on Amistore.

Go to top
Just popping in
Just popping in

See User information
@skynet

I purchased my copy on Amistore in 2023. I did not get a key. I reached out, but got nothing. And then 2 or 3 months ago I saw that a key was provided on Amistore for it finally.

However it did not work when I tried it. So I still can't use the software.

Disappointing.

Go to top
Just popping in
Just popping in

See User information
@skynet
Hi sorry took so long to answer, I purchsed my copy on amistore last year in september and got the key under the key symbol in amistore.

So after investigating why amiphoto wont work its not update 2 causing the problem its enhancer pack 2.2 causing the problem im investigating which datei is causing the problem.

Go to top
Just popping in
Just popping in

See User information
So i finally found the problem with Amiphoto not loading when installing Enhancer pack 2. you have to reply NO when Enhancer install asks if you want to back up to storage then Amiphoto works ok with Enhancer pack. If you reply yes you get a GUI ERROR after installing enhancer 2. Took multiple installs of a fresh system to find where the Gremlin was.

Go to top
Quite a regular
Quite a regular

See User information
@Lozspd4

Quote:
Lozspd4 wrote:So i finally found the problem with Amiphoto not loading when installing Enhancer pack 2. you have to reply NO when Enhancer install asks if you want to back up to storage then Amiphoto works ok with Enhancer pack. If you reply yes you get a GUI ERROR after installing enhancer 2. Took multiple installs of a fresh system to find where the Gremlin was.

Thanks for the advice, but that doesn't help anyone who hasn't received a license key for AmiPhoto. Without this key, AmiPhoto cannot be used.

Apart from the fact that we did not get a license key for which we paid, what is currently the best picture program under AmigaOs4.1?

I am currently using LoView (2024) to quickly view picture albums and it is pretty good.

MacStudio ARM M1 Max Qemu//Pegasos2 AmigaOs4.1 FE / AmigaOne A1222plus AmigaOs4.1 FE
Go to top
Just popping in
Just popping in

See User information
Hi Lozspd4, hi Maijestro,

As Maijestro says, it's definitely a key problem.

I sent an email on Amistore and also on Amisphère, I wonder if there is anyone reading the messages but I think not.

It's really a shame that this is how it is.

Go to top
Just popping in
Just popping in

See User information
@skynet
Sorry to hear this for you both, paying for software and not getting a key is definitly a bad thing, have you both tryed to open a thread on amiga.org mybe mathew will be reading and pick the problem up.

They should not offer software when they dont give any support for it.

It annoys me that we as a small user base pay for expensive software that has loads of flaws.

Milking the cow comes to mind when dealing with Aeon.

Really is a shame.

Go to top
Just popping in
Just popping in

See User information
That's it!

I hope this will solve the problem for all of us?

Go to top
Just can't stay away
Just can't stay away

See User information
@Thread

Regarding AmiPhoto that I've been using since many years now, it would be great if it was updated to support latest technologies (Nova for example, as does Multiviewer) to speed up processes.

Let's hope you get your keys soon!

--
AmigaONE X1000 and Radeon RX 560
Go to top
Quite a regular
Quite a regular

See User information
@K-LQuote:
K-L wrote:@Thread

Regarding AmiPhoto that I've been using since many years now, it would be great if it was updated to support latest technologies (Nova for example, as does Multiviewer) to speed up processes.

Let's hope you get your keys soon!

I have CD version of AmiPhoto and using it for a long time, and I also think that new updater with better support will be more than welcome! 😊

Amiga x5000 ı o2o ı 4GB RAM ı RadeonRX580 | SBlaster Audigy Fx - AmigaOS4.1 FInal Edition

A1200 sandwich

Warp - Croatian Amiga portal
Go to top
Just popping in
Just popping in

See User information
Hello everyone,

I got a response from Amigakit on Amiga.org as well as by email, I received the key but unfortunately it is not the right one.
I already have an answer, we are on the right track!

For those who don't have a key too, did you get an answer?

In my message on Amiga.org yesterday I spoke for all those who did not receive a key.

Otherwise write a message in the subject I created concerning Amiphoto.

Go to top
Just popping in
Just popping in

See User information
Hi Saw Thread in Amiga.org Yesterday Glad you got it sorted.

Go to top

Register To Post