Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!

Sections

Who's Online
82 user(s) are online (18 user(s) are browsing Forums)

Members: 0
Guests: 82

more...

Support us!

Headlines

Register To Post  

AmigaOs4.1 manuals/howto
Just can't stay away
Just can't stay away

See User information
This thread is addressed to the admins of Amigans.

Amigans is a really great forum, but what I miss is being able to find quick guides, it is very inconvenient to have to search the whole forum for such information.

Can't we add a separate AmigaOs4.1-Howto section to the forum and keep everything organized there?

Maybe I just didn't find it and this section already exists, then I apologize and just ignore this post.

MacStudio ARM M1 Max Qemu//Pegasos2 AmigaOs4.1 FE / AmigaOne A1222plus AmigaOs4.1 FE
Go to top
Re: AmigaOs4.1 manuals/howto
Just can't stay away
Just can't stay away

See User information
@Maijestro
Since it's maintained again I think https://intuitionbase.com/ may be a better place for such docs/manuals/howtos?

Go to top
Re: AmigaOs4.1 manuals/howto
Site Builder
Site Builder

See User information
In this website we have the articles section at the left menu. There are some old articles there.

Unfortunately, adding new articles is not working right now, because the plugin is failing. To be honest, I didn't put to fix it in a high priority, because I want to switch everything to another plugin, and no one asked for it yet.

As joerg said, intuitionbase is maintained again, and a lot are changing there. If anyone would like to have access to upload articles, please contact me.

Also, plenty of people prefer to put their posts into their own blogs, which is also great but difficult to find them. For that, you can check amigablogs.net. A lot of these blogs are aggregated there, with links to the original website.

Follow me on
Ko-fi, Twitter, YouTube, Twitch
Go to top

Register To Post