Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!

Sections

Who's Online
30 user(s) are online (19 user(s) are browsing Forums)

Members: 0
Guests: 30

more...

Support us!

Headlines

Register To Post  

IntuitionBase.com updates
Site Builder
Site Builder

See User information
After 12 years, IntuitionBase got its first new article.
Sailor translated and added the "Graphics cards for Sam440ep-flex" (https://intuitionbase.com/articles/graphics-cards-sam440ep-flex), which was posted in amigaportal.cz a few years ago. Sailor is known for creating excellent content, and I am glad that agreed to copy those articles in IB. So expect more to come.

I would like to thank Sailor for supporting IntuitionBase.

If anyone would like to push personal articles into IntuitionBase, I can provide you with an account. The way to add articles is pretty easy, with a nice and simple editor, in a friendly environment. The only thing that you need to have in mind is that the content need to be AmigaOS 4 related for hardware and software.

Also, I updated the "Featured software" list, adding a lot more applications. This list is not finished (if it ever will) and more will be added in the near future.

If you are a developer, or a developers team, and you would like your applications to be in that list, please contact me, and we will make it happen.

Follow me on
Ko-fi, Twitter, YouTube, Twitch
Go to top

Register To Post